Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Algeria > Bordj Omar Driss Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Algeria flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria

  • Average hours of sunlight in Bordj Omar Driss range from 8:13 daily in December to 12:50 per day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 13:47 long and the shortest day is 10:12 long.
  • The longest day is 3:34 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 3899 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 10:40 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 89% of daylight hours. The remaining 11% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 62.2° above the horizon at Bordj Omar Driss.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 08:27 09:41 10:38 11:20 11:48 12:10 12:50 12:07 11:14 10:17 09:14 08:13   10:40
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 10:33 11:08 11:56 12:48 13:31 13:52 13:42 13:06 12:16 11:25 10:42 10:22   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 81 (19) 88 (12) 90 (10) 89 (11) 88 (12) 88 (12) 94 (6) 93 (7) 92 (8) 91 (9) 87 (13) 80 (20)   89 (11)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 42 51.3 62.2 73.8 82.1 85.3 82.2 73.9 62.5 51 41.8 38.5   62.2

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy