Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria
- Average hours of sunlight in Bordj Omar Driss range from 8:13 daily in December to 12:50 per day in July
- The longest day of the year is 13:47 long and the shortest day is 10:12 long.
- The longest day is 3:34 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 3899 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 10:40 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 89% of daylight hours. The remaining 11% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 62.2° above the horizon at Bordj Omar Driss.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria
- Biskra, Algeria - 750.6 kms (466.4 miles) N
- Touggourt, Algeria - 555.4 kms (345.1 miles) N
- Ghardaia, Algeria - 553.3 kms (343.8 miles) NNW
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 400.1 kms (248.6 miles) N
- El Golea, Algeria - 461.8 kms (287 miles) NW
- Timimoun, Algeria - 638.8 kms (397 miles) WNW
- Adrar, Algeria - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) W
- In Salah, Algeria - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) WSW
- Ouallene Bordj, Algeria - 669.3 kms (415.9 miles) SW
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 602.9 kms (374.6 miles) SSW