| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bordj Omar Driss in October is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in October is bone dry with vitually no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of water is dropped during an average of 1 day.
- The blue above Bordj Omar Driss is very sunny with on balance an appreciable 10:17 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:25.
- There are approximately 1:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 91.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 8.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bordj Omar Driss October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bordj Omar Driss:
- Biskra, Algeria - 750.6 kms (466.4 miles) N
- Touggourt, Algeria - 555.4 kms (345.1 miles) N
- Ghardaia, Algeria - 553.3 kms (343.8 miles) NNW
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 400.1 kms (248.6 miles) N
- El Golea, Algeria - 461.8 kms (287 miles) NW
- Timimoun, Algeria - 638.8 kms (397 miles) WNW
- Adrar, Algeria - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) W
- In Salah, Algeria - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) WSW
- Ouallene Bordj, Algeria - 669.3 kms (415.9 miles) SW
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 602.9 kms (374.6 miles) SSW