| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bordj Omar Driss in November is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water accrues across on average 1 day.
- The heavens above Bordj Omar Driss are quite sunny having on balance a sizable 8:56 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:28 long and the longest day is 11:00 long with an average length of 10:42.
- There are approximately 1:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bordj Omar Driss November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bordj Omar Driss:
- Biskra, Algeria - 750.6 kms (466.4 miles) N
- Touggourt, Algeria - 555.4 kms (345.1 miles) N
- Ghardaia, Algeria - 553.3 kms (343.8 miles) NNW
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 400.1 kms (248.6 miles) N
- El Golea, Algeria - 461.8 kms (287 miles) NW
- Timimoun, Algeria - 638.8 kms (397 miles) WNW
- Adrar, Algeria - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) W
- In Salah, Algeria - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) WSW
- Ouallene Bordj, Algeria - 669.3 kms (415.9 miles) SW
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 602.9 kms (374.6 miles) SSW