| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bordj Omar Driss in January is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of liquid accrues across on average 0.5 days.
- The blue above Bordj Omar Driss is moderately sunny with an average of a respectable 8:27 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:22 long and the longest day is 10:48 long with an average length of 10:33.
- There are approximately 1:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 81% of daylight hours and cloudy 19% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bordj Omar Driss January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bordj Omar Driss:
- Biskra, Algeria - 750.6 kms (466.4 miles) N
- Touggourt, Algeria - 555.4 kms (345.1 miles) N
- Ghardaia, Algeria - 553.3 kms (343.8 miles) NNW
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 400.1 kms (248.6 miles) N
- El Golea, Algeria - 461.8 kms (287 miles) NW
- Timimoun, Algeria - 638.8 kms (397 miles) WNW
- Adrar, Algeria - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) W
- In Salah, Algeria - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) WSW
- Ouallene Bordj, Algeria - 669.3 kms (415.9 miles) SW
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 602.9 kms (374.6 miles) SSW