| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bordj Omar Driss in December is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In December the average daily temperature range/ variation is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of water accrues across an average of 2 days.
- In December the blue above Bordj Omar Driss is moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:13 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 10:27 long with an average length of 10:22.
- There are approximately 2:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bordj Omar Driss December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bordj Omar Driss:
- Biskra, Algeria - 750.6 kms (466.4 miles) N
- Touggourt, Algeria - 555.4 kms (345.1 miles) N
- Ghardaia, Algeria - 553.3 kms (343.8 miles) NNW
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria - 400.1 kms (248.6 miles) N
- El Golea, Algeria - 461.8 kms (287 miles) NW
- Timimoun, Algeria - 638.8 kms (397 miles) WNW
- Adrar, Algeria - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) W
- In Salah, Algeria - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) WSW
- Ouallene Bordj, Algeria - 669.3 kms (415.9 miles) SW
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 602.9 kms (374.6 miles) SSW